About Accathon Capital:
Our acceleration programs and investments infuse digital transformation to drive expansion, build value, and solve critical challenges in the cross-border market. We bring the corporate innovation and resources necessary for leaders to drive revenue, develop and implement accelerated growth strategies, and execute tactics necessary for the next level of business growth in the global competition.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Project Management Intern to assist the senior executive team. We are looking for someone with experience helping to scale a high-growth startup in the fields of acceleration and investment. This position offers great insight into entrepreneurs, startups, and VC investors. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and have great written and verbal communication skills as well as an interest in the startup industry.
We run extremely flat and are looking for someone that can not only execute, but also contribute to the mission, vision, and culture here in a very positive way.
We are looking for someone:
- With a deep passion for the ecosystem of tech startups, VCs, and accelerators (particularly the U.S.-China case).
- With a desire to take ownership of their work.
- Who has strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- With the ability to run in the right direction given a lot of rope.
- With an unending drive and a thirst to learn.
- Who is transparent and honest with excellent communication skills.
- Who is willing to wear multiple hats.
You'll be expected to be very, very good at:
- Multitasking, prioritizing workflow, and managing several projects independently.
- Condense large amounts of information into clear and concise content pieces.
- Time management.
- Initiate changes to operational procedures (where applicable) and ensure consistency with regulatory requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Assist in improving Project Management SOPs and designing operation procedures for emerging projects.
- Work alongside our team members and gain experience by learning how to build and maintain project schedules and platforms.
- Support the development of close relationships with corporate partners such as VCs, accelerators, and startups.
- Foster a supportive and collaborative working environment while driving the company vision.
- Contribute to real client projects and accelerator programs.
The minimum requirements are:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree.
- Passion for the ecosystem of startups, VCs, and accelerators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to confidently express ideas and also knows when to listen.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Familiarity with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, etc.), Microsoft Office Suite, and Apple Keynote required.
- Previous experience at a top startup, investment firm, financial services firm, or tech company welcomed.
Hours: Around 20 hours per week during the fall, winter, and/or spring semester.
Duration: 2-4 months.
This is an unpaid internship but will provide stipends for food, college credit, and hands-on experience; references will also be provided.