Are you interested in joining a high-producing team in a fast-paced and growing technology company? Are you competitive and self-motivated?
HealthcareSource is seeking an intelligent and driven Regional Client Executive to join our incredibly successful Sales team to sell our Talent Management products in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.
Additional Selling Points:
- Great Compensation:This position offers a base salary and commission. Employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within the organization.
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Growth Market:We provide software and service offerings to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare.
- You're Making a Difference:You'll spend your days building relationships with professionals in leading Healthcare organizations across the country - providing them with solutions that impact the safety of their patients and the quality of the care that they provide.
As a Regional Client Executive, you'll have the opportunity to;
- Develop and close new business to both existing customers and prospects- focusing on acute care facilities and Healthcare Systems
- Proactively target new client opportunities
- Identify qualified prospects primarily through extensive phone prospecting, and lead follow up
- Aggressively and systematically move prospects through the sales process from lead to closure
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com including sales activity, contacts, and opportunities
- Ramp up quickly on product and industry knowledge
- Provide superior client service and responsiveness
- Represent the company in an exemplary manner in all client and prospect interactions
- Meet and exceed Regional Sales revenue targets
- A successful track record for meeting and exceeding revenue targets in the software industry (Human Resource experience a plus!)
- Excellent skills traveling within territory to visit clients, engaging with C-Suite and key decision makers.
- Proven track record in building a strong pipeline, closing business and exceeding quota
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in providing sales functional and technical demonstrations
- Process oriented and able to follow a well-defined sales process
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.