Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
The Renewals Specialist will be responsible for driving account renewals in advance of their contract end date and executing all renewal back-end work in a timely manner for North America managed accounts. This requires the ability to work with Sales, Customer Success Management and other functions that support customers in order to maximize the opportunity within strategic customer accounts. At Lithium, the Renewals function is a critical element of our growth plan and a strategic focus of the executive team. This position is a tremendous opportunity to make a significant, direct impact on the success of Lithium's business objectives.
- Responsible for customer renewals with a goal to achieve and exceed the quarterly renewal target and minimize churn
- Ensure accuracy of a high volume of client data and prepared quotes
- Own the critical path of a renewal transaction to create action and urgency in closing renewals timely and accurately
- Identify and deliver to Account Executives leads for upsells for additional products or additional usage
- Escalate customer issues to Customer Success as they arise to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Monitor overall account health and satisfaction and proactively engage internal teams to ensure that satisfaction remains high
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles within an account
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- BA/BS Degree from a 4-year college
- Advance skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SalesForce experience a plus