We’re looking for a self-sufficient, resourceful, and versatile individual to join our growing team at Morty. On top of being extremely mission-driven, you should be a great communicator (both written and verbal) and enjoy talking to people and building relationships. You’re excited to learn new things and become a subject matter expert on Morty and the mortgage process, and you're always willing to go the extra mile to provide a great customer experience.
This is a great opportunity to gain startup experience at a fast-paced, early-stage startup!
- Develop and execute on a strong prospecting plan of attack, including a combination of email campaigns and call scripts.
- Nurture and qualify inbound leads and make cold calls from a list generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Answer inbound customer inquiries and requests through email, phone, and chat in a timely, friendly and accurate manner, converting leads to qualified prospects when appropriate.
- Educate prospects about Morty’s offering and nurture them until they’re qualified to speak with a Loan Officer.
- Track all relevant qualification and lead management activity using Salesforce.
- Be the eyes and ears of our Product Development team — you'll turn customer feedback into product improvements, record problems that customers are having, and devise creative solutions to solve issues that arise.
- Compile a set of regularly asked questions to ensure support is consistent across users; help create educational resources for our customers.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our product and gather feedback and user insights in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Act as a business development representative for our realtor partners and build and foster partnerships with them under the guidance of our Head of Partnerships.
- Startup experience heavily preferred.
- At least 1 year of sales / business development experience is preferred (e.g. lead generation, cold-calling, email outreach, etc.) but not required.
- Experience with SaaS a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; thoughtful, driven, and upbeat.
- Previous experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus.
- Experience in real estate or finance is a plus.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a large number of tasks without micromanagement.
- Willing and able to learn quickly.
- Self starter with a “no task is too big or small” attitude and the ability to work collaboratively across several teams.
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!