We are looking for driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our business development team in the U.S. You will gain experience interacting with prospective clients of all levels and in a variety of industries. AB Tasty offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be able to accelerate your career, grow your skills, and explore new opportunities in the digital space. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through a learning and earning path as well as help scale a successful startup in the U.S. market.
More than degrees or experience, AB Tasty is looking for unique personalities who are willing to contribute to a fast-growing startup awarded for its hyper-growth (Deloitte's Technology Fast 500) and for its dedication to happiness at work (Best Place to Work 2017). Are you dynamic, enthusiastic, positive, curious, creative, and ambitious? Join the AB Tasty adventure!
This is a high-energy business development role with a focus on finding potential clients across the U.S. You will take part in AB Tasty's hyper-growth by helping us acquire new customers.
- Partnering with Account Executives to help fill their sales pipelines and develop your skills.
- Researching and building new accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending personalized e-mails, cold calling, etc.).
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists.
- Qualifying and following up with new accounts by using our lead scoring system.
- Generating new business opportunities to fuel AB Tasty's growth.
- Creating a great first impression to our prospects by providing them with a world-class experience and thinking of innovative ways to approach them.
- Achieving monthly quotas of qualified new business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in sales or in corporate environment.
- Must have outstanding and effective English communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to take initiative.
- Strong self-starter — not afraid of being tenacious and resilient.
- Strong interest in new technologies and desire to be in technology sales.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or web analytics tools a plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.