Staffbase is a fast-growing technology startup transforming the way companies communicate with their employees through the world’s first employee experience platform. Founded in 2014 in Germany and venture-backed, we’ve reached 100 happy employees with offices in Chemnitz, Dresden, and New York. Our growing list of customers includes the likes of Adidas, the NBA, Hilton, and Audi. To keep up our momentum, we’re expanding to new locations, mastering new industries, and hiring new employees this year!
About the Team:
We just launched our U.S. business last year, so it’s an exciting time as we tackle a multibillion dollar market. We take our goals seriously, but not ourselves! You might find us spending hours at the whiteboard as often as you’d find us taking a long lunch in the park. We’re looking to bring on enthusiastic, intellectually curious teammates who will evolve with us on this journey. You’d be among the first 10 employees, so consider this a chance to be a founder of the U.S. team.
About the Role:
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to learn what it means to grow a business. You’ll become the expert on startup sales, finding great prospects, and convincing them to learn more about what we do. If successful in this role, you’ll have the opportunity to grow into senior and leadership roles in Sales, Marketing, or Customer Success.
What You'll Accomplish:
- Create new business by designing and executing campaigns to reach prospects and markets we’ve never reached before.
- Pioneer and refine the approach for sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing deals.
- Initiate sales conversations with key decision-makers at target companies.
- Coordinate and facilitate next steps from qualifying a lead to demonstrations with Account Executives.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Staffbase platform, industry trends, and competition.
You Should Be:
- You are curious and don’t shy away from asking questions.
- You love talking to people.
- You do things well as a matter of principle.
- You can easily adapt during times of change or ambiguity.
- You like to stay organized.
- You’re always looking for ways to improve.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Liberal Arts.
- Knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM systems.
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated an ability to meet or exceed sales quotas.
You'll Work With:
- Report to Team Lead, U.S. Sales.
- Work closely with the Head of Market Research in Germany.
- Ongoing interaction with other SDRs, Account Executives, Global Sales, and Marketing team.
- Fully-stocked “Snackbase!”
- Annual Staffbase Camp full-company retreat.
- Sponsorship of conference attendance of choice or trip to Germany for personal growth.
- Recent and frequent team outings include game night, axe throwing, escape the room, drinks, dinner, and more!
- Team comes together for lunch every day.
- 401k, medical, dental, vision, and generous vacation policy.
This position offers a base salary and commission. You will receive thorough training to kick-start your career with plenty of opportunity for career development and advancement in a fast-growing environment.