InterviewJet is hiring Sales Development Representatives that will be responsible for signing up and developing relationships with prospective clients. We are looking for individuals who are ambitious, have great communication skills, and enjoy helping others. These hires will help pave the way for future members of our team, so it’s important to have a strong desire to succeed and to have a championship attitude.
Because InterviewJet works cooperatively to place the best candidates in the best opportunities, all Sales Representatives must have a passion for learning about both the talent side of the business and the client side of the business.
The ideal Sales Development Representative possesses a “do whatever it takes” mindset and understands the importance of staying aware of the needs of both candidates (job seekers) and clients. Quality should be top of mind, as our team uses a best-in-class approach to attracting, evaluating, and working with top tech companies. Natural relationship-builders with the ability to adapt quickly are encouraged to apply!
- Partner with our Account Management team to develop and execute strategies to bring on new accounts.
- Demo our platform to prospective clients and new users from existing clients.
- Sign up new customers via cold calling and emails.
- Be responsible for client satisfaction and client service on daily basis.
- Promote client development and build relationships with prospective clients through referrals, office visits, presentations, and negotiations.
- Participate at trade shows, networking events, career fairs, and educational seminars.
- Ideally, 1+ years of business development or sales experience.
- Motivated, competitive, self-starter, goal-oriented, and focused on a team mentality.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (used to anticipate and address business needs).
- Must have excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Closing skills and the ability to develop lasting relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Desire for a career in Sales or Account Management.
- Previous startup experience.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or a comparable CRM.
- Have better jokes than we do!
- Have exceptional Spotify playlists.