Meet Our Team:
Every business/industry/company is looking to modernize the way they work.As the recognized industry leader in strategic business applications, according to analysts such as Forrester and Gartner, we challenge companies to rethink the way they do business and empower them to become more efficient, smarter, and most importantly customer-centric.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will be an influential Sales Leader for our fast-growing sales division. Manage a team of sales executives, that are focused on helping our clients in their Business Process Automation journey within the financial services / banking vertical. Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world's largest organizations. You will be part of an exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Manage hire, train, and mentor new and existing Sales Executives
- Develop effective measures and maintain quality of planning to ensure requisite level of productivity are achieved to reach team and individual sales goals
- Ensure the sales team utilizes the full capabilities of the Partner community
- Enforce pricing guidelines and drive negotiations
- Define sales targets, and plan and coordinate efforts of sales staff in accordance with corporate objectives while maintaining acceptable levels of expense control
- Leverage financial industry and product knowledge to maximize license and drive business benefits for our clients
You have a successful track record of selling software in the Financial Services Industry and have progressed into sales leadership. You enjoy keeping technically current and have a solid understanding of software solutions in the business process automation industry. You have a good foundation in pipeline development, strategic planning, account management, forecasting and consistent achievement of defined sales quota within the Challenger selling approach.
What You've Accomplished:
- 8 + years of enterprise software sales experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales management / leadership
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in complex software relationship selling and understanding of complex data relationships and rules-based systems design
- Strong listening, communication, and negotiation skills
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding sales environment within innovative industries
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission targets and Pega equity
Job ID: 8277