About the Role:
ContentWriters is seeking a highly qualified self-starter to join our sales and content strategy team. This is a full-cycle sales role and you will be tasked with prospecting new business, generating and qualifying leads, and closing deals. There will be a mix of inbound and outbound opportunities with a larger focus on outbound outreach.
Our ideal candidate is personable, self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced team environment while also taking on individual tasks. To be successful in this role, it’s important that you have an understanding of what we do (and why it’s important) and a couple years of sales experience.
- Generate a solid sales pipeline through outbound efforts.
- Close new business.
- Follow up with and convert inbound leads.
- Facilitate the handover of new accounts to account management.
- Track all activities in Salesforce.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role, ideally full-cycle sales but SDR / BDR experience is also a plus.
- Experience with content, writing, marketing, SaaS / tech, and/or media is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy are required.
- Experience with Salesforce or a comparable CRM, prospecting and lead generation tools, and Google Drive is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or media / communications is preferred.
About the Company:
ContentWriters is a quality-driven content marketing agency and platform committed to meeting the needs of publishers, agencies, e-commerce companies, and brands seeking a steady stream of expert-level written content.
With a network of vetted content writers specializing in numerous industries and nearly twenty years of experience in the fields of content development, SEO, content marketing, and tech, our team is well-equipped to deliver high-value outcomes for our clients.
We’re a young, dedicated, and hard-working team that practices a culture based on shared values and an innate desire to succeed – making ContentWriters a dynamic place to work.
ContentWriters is an equal opportunity employer fostering a diverse work environment. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.