McGraw-Hill is a leading provider of print and digital educational materials for Grades K-12. We are looking for a Sales Representative to market and sell a wide variety of instructional materials to schools in Central and Western Tennessee.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Sales Representatives the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Attain and surpass sales goal with the proven ability to "advance" the sale and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
• Develop understanding and knowledge in the area of digital innovation: develop expertise in this area.
• Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software programs, platforms and devices.
• Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow-through. Prioritize customer base and ensure availability, visibility, and promotional activity with respect to that base.
• Develop and maintain customer profiles, build new contacts/customers, identify and influence customer needs.
• Understand how the business makes money and be able to negotiate.
• Communicate internally and externally to influence sales, marketing, and product development strategies.
• Learn independently; conduct research, synthesize and apply information from a variety of resources.
• Work remotely while travelling up to 75% of the time - by ground.
• Manage company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card and home office and computer equipment.
What you'll need to be successful:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 years' plus experience in teaching/sales.
• Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
• Exhibit excellent presentation skills for all types of audiences.
• T ravel up to 75% of the time, with frequent overnight stays.
• Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Valid driver's license.
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.