Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Due to our continued focus on delivering best in class system and service solutions to our clients, we are seeking a Sales Specialist for our Professional Trade business focusing on the Sumatera region to join our Indonesia organisation, based in Medan. Our Indonesia organisation is a market leader in the APAC region, and your challenge is to continue to build on our growth through the management of sales and commercial partnerships in the market.
Together we can...
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the Professional Trade business segment.
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Signify's share of accounts' purchases.
- Meet the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets.
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drive the business through the defined partners and distributors and ensure that the sales target achieved.
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction by understanding challenges that are critical to customers and adopting a solution-based approach.
- Participate in customer and/or industry events as needed.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are seeking sales professionals who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in commercial sales roles from a fast paced environment where you have developed and executed on different go to market strategies
- A proven track record in key account management and value based, solution selling principles
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline is highly regarded