A pioneer in K-12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Sales Support Specialist will be instrumental in addressing the administrative needs of the sales team.
This person will work with Sales Representatives to build quotes, provide pipeline management support, answer questions from the field, provide remote client focused support, and act as a liaison between the Sales team and Product and Marketing teams.
This role reports to the Director of Sales Support and Operations.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist:
- Work with sales team to understand customer needs and create price quotes that will fulfill those needs
- Ensure that the quotes are following company policies and guidelines; support gains approval for exceptions at any point in the sales cycle
- Proactively provide answers to questions from the field in a timely manner
- Support pipeline management and system maintenance efforts
- Provide remote client-focused support as needed
- Additional related projects to be assigned as needed
Basic Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of work experience in a related field
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Experience maintaining records and accurate documentation of business information
- Ability to travel periodically (2-4 times a year for meetings)
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- 1+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- 3+ years' professional work experience in the K-12 education space
- Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities
- Interest in enhancing industry and product knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.