A pioneer in K- 12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help all students build a strong foundation in early reading and math. All of our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of every student. Today, Amplify serves more than three million students in all 50 states. For more information, visit amplify.com .
The Product Specialist is an important role in the sales organization that focuses on supporting and enabling the sales team to more effectively position and sell Amplify Science solutions.
The position will provide support to the sales team across two primary areas: (1) Support strategic customer and prospect meetings by presenting Amplify Science solutions and Next Generation Science Standards with the sales team as a product expert, and (2) provide support developing sales support materials.
** This role is remote and not located at either of our two home office locations.
Responsibilities of the Product Specialist:
- Work in partnership with sales staff to develop and close sales opportunities
- Present Amplify K-8 science program to Science administrators and teacher committee teams
- Develop and create sales support materials to reflect the best positioning and messaging of Amplify products
- Provide product training to members of Sales team
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in K-8 science trends
- Participate in LHS PD training and become an LHS branded trainer and presenter
Basic Qualifications of the Product Specialist:
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in K-8 science education
- 2+ years' experience working with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Must have the ability to travel at least 60%
Preferred Qualifications of the Product Specialist:
- Advanced degree and teaching credential (past or current)
- Classroom experience preferred
- School or district level administration preferred
- Experience working in an Educational Technology company preferred
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.