Senior Account Executive
What makes Gartner sales a great fit for you?
When you join Gartner Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives at the world’s largest organizations. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, including top training and support, and all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role
The Senior Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for both client retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
What you’ll do
· Consult with C-level executive clients to develop and implement an effective, enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value Gartner delivers
· Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth
Master and consistently execute Gartner’s internal sales methodology
What you’ll need
· 8-15 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software, or consultative environment), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
· Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
· Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
· Bachelor’s degree is ideal
Who You Are
· Comfortable selling to, influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
· Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
· Coachable and happy to embrace best practice and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
· Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
In addition to the opportunity to make real impact at a growing company with rapid advancement, Gartner sales associates are highly recognized with exceptional compensation and benefits which include:
· Uncapped earnings and competitive base salary
· Participating in our world class training and onboarding in a collaborative environment
· Experiencing great work life balance with a generous leave allowance
· Impacting an organisation’s most critical priorities and working directly with c-level executives
· Receiving generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense paid trips to exotic places around the world
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to learn more
Job ID 00020711