Be a part of our brilliant digital team and help us deliver data-driven, content-powered and ROI-focused campaigns for our clients. At Found we thrive on helping our clients grow and flourish in a manner that always adds value to their brand story.
As a Senior Account Manager, you are the primary connection between the Found team and the client, acting as an advocate for both. Your job is to develop and facilitate smooth and successful ongoing client relationships. You will be the voice of the client at Found and ensure delivery success through efficient project management and clear communication; with the client’s goals at the heart of everything you do.
- You are a forward thinker and super organised
- You love overcoming a challenge and providing a solution
- You are not afraid to questions things and to think critically
- You are committed to seeing campaigns through from start to finish and what to understand every stage.
- You strive to deliver great results in all that you do
- You are passionate about digital and love soaking up new information
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are a natural leader and influencer, outgoing and comfortable working with all kinds of personalities, clients and internal team members alike
- You have the drive and enthusiasm to develop with us
What will you do:
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships at all levels, understanding their business inside and out, in order to identify potential new business opportunities
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure the account team is delivering against client goals and contractual requirements
- Communicate directly with mid-senior level stakeholders; attending or leading meetings, ensuring Found is not just delivering at optimum but is presented to the client in the best possible light
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Coordinate client requirements across the client teams to ensure that all deliverables are understood and being met
- Be an escalation point for any concerns raised by the internal team or by the client
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the financial status of accounts at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the client is not only retained but retained profitably
- Approximately 4 years of account management experience within digital marketing, preferably paid search, display and/or SEO
- Experience working in a high-performing digital agency
- Some management experience (desired rather than required)
What makes a Founder?
We LOVE food! From Wednesday treats, pre pay day pizza to going out as a team to try at the latest lunch hot spot - we’re always up for eating.
We like tea - We have over 20 varieties of tea in the office and it’s often a struggle to decide which one we want.
We’re friends first, colleagues second. We genuinely love spending time with each other.
As well as getting to work with our brilliant team above the historic Smithfield Market, we offer every Founder a wide range of benefits. We love our team and so we make sure they are well looked after and have a healthy work/life balance.
- Breakfast provided
- Health & Dental care
- Yoga, pilates & 5 aside football
- Salad club
- Personal Development
- Birthday & Christmas Shopping time off
- Long service rewards
- 22 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Flexible, Agile Working
- Pre Pay Day Pizza
- On site Massage days
- Beers and snacks on Fridays
- Unlimited supplies of fruit