- Collaborate across multiple departments to provide data-driven insights and validate key business assumptions.
- Develop and execute predictive models used to improve customer experience and revenue generation.
- Make recommendations to improve the quality and accessibility of data used for future analyses.
- Design A/B testing frameworks for product-driven decisions
- Process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used in analyses.
- Work on projects with the Customer Success and Engineering teams to generate and validate accuracy of reports for key clients.
- Meet with external stakeholders to discuss details of results (in person or on video conference calls).
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards outlining key business metrics and their evolution over time.
- Tell the story of business trends, patterns, and outliers through comprehensive visualizations.
- 4+ years of experience using statistical computer languages (such as R or Python) preferred.
- 4+ years of experience writing SQL queries — PostgreSQL experience not required, but preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working with data science tools, such as Pandas, NumPy, MatLab, Jupyter Notebooks, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud services, such as Redshift, S3, etc.
- 2+ years of experience working with larger data sets (greater than 1TB) and using big data solutions such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Storm, MongoDB, Redshift, or Aurora.
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Neo4j, etc.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Rigorous understanding of statistics and the ability to discern appropriate statistical techniques to problem-solve.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Genuinely passionate about working in the digital health space.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in quantitative field like Statistics preferred.
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst is a big plus!
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (50% employer match).
- 401K (dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4%).
- Gym reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax per month).
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events, etc.).
- Office rooftop terrace access!
4 - 12 Years Work ExperienceApply for Position