Do you want to be part of a fast-expanding global organization based in Dublin 1? At TradeIX, we are passionate about rewiring the trade finance ecosystem. Our team culture is based on an environment of collaboration and innovation with a disruptive vision.
We’re challenging the status quo of antiquated, siloed, and manual intensive trade finance solutions. We are superseding this highly inefficient model by better connected, highly automated and far more open infrastructure powered by blockchain technology.
The IT Security Architect will use specialist expertise to develop and maintain enterprise security architecture, standards, guidelines and infrastructure. You will also provide recommendations to guide the IT design and investment decision making. Developing and maintaining high level solution designs and work within projects to resolve design issues and ensuring infrastructure designs are secure whilst evaluating business and risk requirements.
Cultural and personality fit will be crucial: we are looking for a bright team player, who must be pro-active and visible, take ownership and drive win-win outcomes for TradeIX and its clients, with a "can-do" attitude and a genuine desire to work closely with the business. You will thrive in this role if you are an ambitious team-player.
You will be given brilliant opportunities for autonomy whilst operating within a dynamic team.
Note that the candidates requires to fill the minimum requirements below to be shortlisted:
1 / Minimum of 5-7 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development , system administration.
2 / Minimum of 1-3 years of experience within IT Security
- Serve in an advisory role in application development and infrastructure projects to assess security requirements and controls and ensures that security controls are implemented as planned.
- Provide technical information security consulting in multiplatform IT environments and provides subject matter expert advice as required by project teams.
- Develop processes and procedures for the information security governance program, including control document reviews, participant assessment preparation, meeting coordination, assessment finding mediation, assisting control owner with remediation plan development, tracking findings through remediation, progress monitoring, reporting, and escalation.
- Review new and existing IT projects for compliance to IT architecture by developing, documenting and communicating strategies and standards.
- Work directly with the clients, third parties and other internal departments and organisations to facilitate information security risk analysis and risk management processes and to identify acceptable levels of residual risk.
- Develop remedial strategies to mitigate risks associated with the protection of infrastructure and information assets.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for performing vendor risk assessments to improve overall vendor risk program
- Collaborate on projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Assists in cost-benefit and risk analysis.
- Drive Group IT changes to ensure effective risk based implementations, awareness and accountability.
- Oversee incident operations by providing responsive support for all problems found, ensuring incidents are resolved and conuslt with teams to ensure that root causes are defined.
- Perform security monitoring and reporting, analyses security alerts and escalates security alerts to local support teams.
- Contribute to designing and implementing the enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery management programs, including maturity models, methodologies, sourcing strategies, plans, metrics and scorecards for all components of the program(s).
- Assists business partners with the determination of critical business processes and systems.
- Provide security briefings to advise on critical issues that may affect the business.
- Provide ongoing knowledge transfer to team members and clients on security products and standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of awareness and training programs and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contributes to senior management reports on the impact, cost, and expectations of the enterprise disaster recovery plan.
- Coordinate the administration and logistical procedures for disaster recovery testing, and integration of all enterprise “critical” systems