At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Senior Manager of GTM will report directly to the Vice President of Prisma Secure Access and is responsible for driving strategic planning and sales activities of the Prisma Secure Access and Prisma SaaS business unit. This role will also spend a portion of time selling to customers. This will ensure strategic planning and initiatives remain tethered to customer needs.
Drive strategic priorities and initiatives, including coordinating with external stakeholders and internal leaders to ensure execution.
- Lead execution of tactical tasks such as targeted sales plays, enablement programs, operational improvement, and business value selling
- Coordinate sales plays, driving superior customer experience and maximizing revenue
- Coordinate use case-based sales plays across the portfolio (branch, SDWAN etc)
- Assist in accelerating the sales cycle through business operations improvements
- Assist in growing sales through implementation of value selling methodologies
- Work with a select # of complex large customers to produce business cases with customers and feed knowledge gained back to the speedboat
- Perform value analysis with customers, GSIs and SPs to enable sell with programs
- Work with strategically important Channel partners, GSIs and Service Providers to develop new routes to market
- Develop and execute all aspects of the GTM plan through the coordination of the key stakeholders listed above.
- Provide oversight and guidance to projects of high importance and lead key strategic cross-functional and transformational projects
- Communicate and/or act in the GTM VP’s stead, serving as a surrogate in both external and internal settings
- Act as a sounding board to the GTM VP
- Build and regularly update the strategic plan, and meet regularly with executives to communicate goals throughout the organization
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop and execute compelling strategic plans
- Deep analytical, financial/data analysis and business modeling skills
- Understand the product and how it fits into the market at an expert level.
- Determine if field enablement is sufficient; if not, how should it be enhanced (Sales and SEs)
- Savvy project and program manager, able to seamlessly handle priorities, processes, and personalities. Develop plans that will be implemented by other teams. Create a shared narrative, create milestones, track progress, and ensure the plan succeeds.
- 10+ years of experience in financial analysis, business analysis, or consulting roles
- Excellent situational awareness in handling negotiations in dynamic environments.
- Desire to learn and tendency to take initiative
- Creativity in solving problems and generating innovative solutions
- Excellent executive presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Attention to detail
- Energetic, positive and team-oriented attitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong GSuite skills including Sheets, and Slides
- Solid understanding of Cybersecurity and Networking technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred
We have brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to build positive relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how we can help. This is where our systems engineer team comes in. Our systems engineering team members work hand-in-hand with the sales team to help provide technical support and educate customers on our products and solutions during the purchase making process.
You will identify complex security challenges in your potential customers’ networks and drive solutions using our market-leading security products and services. We need individuals who are capable of forming relationships with clients built on trust, education, and partnership.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.