What is Vertoe?
Vertoe is America’s first and largest on-demand, short-term storage provider with 300+ locations across all major cities in the U.S. We operate as a marketplace where we connect anyone looking for short-term storage (a few hours or days) to local shops and businesses that have space. We are a young, seed-funded ($1.8 million) startup that’s growing quickly and graduated from the winter 2018 program of world’s #2 ranked startup accelerator, Techstars in NYC (one of 11 selected startups out of 1600+ who applied). Our team consists of folks who have worked at Google, Microsoft, Lindt, MetLife, AIG, and Penguin Random House in the past
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results-oriented person who is a hustler and ready to work in a fast-paced startup environment. Our ideal candidate has the capability to talk to CXOs and day-to-day people with the confidence to spearhead the end-to-end partnerships cycle, manage junior people, and be scrappy enough to support our startup in other activities. We expect this person to have the potential to grow into a senior role as the company grows and lead large teams.
The Senior Partnerships Manager / Account Executive will work very closely with the CMO and CEO of our company.
- Lead our company-wide partnership efforts, including but not limited to creating pitch materials, sizing / modeling partnership impact for our clients, and leading meetings with CXOs.
- Lead post-pitch implementation of partnerships cycle end-to-end, from drafting and negotiating agreements and doing regular check-ins and calls to improve performance.
- Deliver key status reports and recurring performance reports to the management team.
- 4+ years of partnership experience, ideally in the travel industry.
- MBA or a related postgraduate business degree.
- Prior people management experience strongly preferred.
- Solid understanding of marketing math and CMO speak, such as customer acquisition costs, channel mix, measurement and attribution of online and offline channels, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of partnerships experience or equivalent B2B selling experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or any related field.
- Great presentation and people skills and the ability to create strong partnership collateral.
- Good knowledge of building opportunity models on spreadsheets to size impact.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Stock options available.
- Health insurance, life insurance, commuter benefits, and more!