At eMoney, we help people talk about money. We are changing the rules in the wealth management industry through the infusion of leading-edge technology and services.
For nearly two decades, our software engineers have worked tirelessly to develop products for financial professionals to transform the financial services industry as you know it today, to the dynamic and technology driven industry of tomorrow. This includes bringing fresh ideas and making sure that eMoney’s core values of collaboration, innovation, passion, integrity, and of course fun are never compromised.
Speaking of fresh ideas, this role is for an emerging project within our incubator program that is exploring new markets, new technologies, and new ways of working to influence the broader platform. You will be part of a team that is creating an exciting new mobile application that will be launching in 2020. We’re looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in testing new ideas to help blaze new paths and lead new strategies on a small but growing team. If you’ve worked on growing mobile development teams in a rapid moving ever changing environment, then we want to talk to you.
If you have these qualifications…
- Experience in web application development using a modern web framework
- 2+ years of experience with Django
- Experience with RESTful API design, ORM concepts, software testing
- Experience creating web services to support SPA front end. Experience with supporting mobile app a plus
- Experience in a start-up like environment where we build and iterate quickly
- Experience developing with ES6 and React is a plus
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes, microservice patterns a plus
And if you can handle these responsibilities…
- Learn our application architecture (you are joining a growing team) quickly and freely ask questions
- Learn our business so that you can start working on new features and enhance existing functionality without a lot of oversight (we are a small team)
- Use agile process to get things done and document what you are working on along the way
- Maintain communications between all team members, from developers to QA, product to marketing, so that our largely remote team can work together effectively and efficiently
- Help to research and influence our path forward with strategic technology initiatives
We will offer you…
- A great place to learn, grow, transform and lead.
- A fun environment that encourages having a good time and loving what you do.
- A robust benefits package that includes no-cost medical plan options
- Tools for self-development and continued learning
- Flexibility to work from home
- 401k with a generous company match
- A wonderful opportunity