As a Technical Lead and Software Developer, you will provide leadership for a Mobile Development team and focus specifically on our mobile apps. We use the Agile process framework and the embedded DevOps model. Our highly motivated teams control the full software life cycle from development, to release, to maintenance and operations.
Our team works hard, covers for one another, yet maintains a healthy work-life balance. We own our results and we take pride in the ownership of everything we do (check your ego at the door, and takes pride in owning results!). We all are comfortable balancing the need to move fast with the realities of working in a highly regulated space like payments. We also enjoy hanging out and eating together.
About the role
As Technical Lead, a portion (30%) of your responsibility is to provide leadership, direction, guidance, and administrative support for the members of your team.
As a Software Engineer you will be involved in the development and support of mobile applications, micro services, and data access libraries for access to back-end applications and services, providing our customers with the best mobile experience possible. You will leverage the latest technology to improve the quality, stability and increase performance of our apps.
- Experience in a leadership role providing direction, guidance, and administrative support for members of a mobile software development team.
- Experience with iOS development using Swift, and/or
- Experience with Android development using Kotlin, and/or
- Experience with Xamarin Native using C#
- Experience with package managers and build tools such as Fastlane, Xcode, CocoaPods, and/or NuGet
- Experience with Gradle or Maven build systems a plus
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins a plus
- Experience working on an Agile team, using a tracking tool such as JIRA a plus
- Web service development with Java, experience specifically with RESTful API and Spring framework a plus
- Experience with Database, SQL, and Java Persistence API (JPA) a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- Experience with hybrid mobile development using PhoneGap/Cordova or Ionic
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability