Zendesk is looking for a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to execute our recruiting strategy. As a member of our team, the recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. Working closely with our hiring managers to develop strategies to find top candidates, the Sr. Technical Recruiter will understand how to source quickly and creatively, while always keeping candidate experience top of mind. We have an incredible family of products and exceptional employees - join us in continuing to hire the best technical talent for zendesk.
- Identify and engage engineering talent across multiple teams using recruiting resources to source and certify new talent.
- Design and execute on strategic recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers and coordinators to achieve the best results possible
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across teams and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g Recruiting, HRBPs, Compensation, etc)
- Assist Hiring Managers with the drafting of exceptional job descriptions
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive sourcing methods
- Serve as a mentor and collaborator to team members Network and interview high potential talent on an exploratory basis.
- Develop pipeline of candidates in niche areas as determined by market needs and business strategies.
- Conduct candidate reference checks
- BA/BS degree required
- 5+ years of proven full-cycle recruiting of engineers (2 years minimum in-house)
- Successful track record of direct sourcing technical candidates
- A strong knowledge of, and experience with, outside recruiting resources including social recruiting
- Lever experience is a plus
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple competing priorities and to constantly re-prioritize
- An extremely high sense of urgency and ability to work in fast-paced, ever-changing environment