We’re looking for an experienced iOS Software Engineer to help us build a beautiful and engaging mobile app experience. If you’re thirsty for knowledge and looking to work on a small, highly collaborative team, then you’ve come to the right place.
What you’ll do:
- Build and improve an iOS app that was named one of the top 10 apps in the Apple App Store in 2016
- Develop and maintain high-quality, native features for our mobile e-commerce app and our custom-built retail point-of-sale app
- Work with our designers to translate design concepts into beautiful mobile experiences
- Collaborate with our back-end engineers to develop new APIs for iOS features
- Contribute to the long-term vision of how Warby Parker can utilize iOS for e-commerce and retail
About Warby Parker:
Warby Parker is a transformative lifestyle brand with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By engaging directly with consumers, we’re able to offer ultra-high-quality, vintage-inspired frames for $95 including prescription lenses and shipping. We focus on the bigger picture, too: social innovation is woven into the DNA of our company, and for every pair of glasses purchased, a pair is distributed to someone in need.
Because all work and no play makes a dull office, we fill our days with snacks, surprises, pneumatic tubes, and, when appropriate, costumes. As a team member at Warby Parker, you can also look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, and brain-stimulating activities.
In 2015, Fast Company named us the #1 Most Innovative Company. We’re also a certified B Corporation, which means that we are held to the highest standards of social and environmental performance.
Some benefits and perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible “My Time” vacation policy
- Parental leave policy
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Free eyewear (discounts for friends and family!)
- Health & wellness stipend
- Quarterly team outings