Adobe Digital Marketing is seeking a hardworking,experienced, technically adept sales professional to join our sales team in the US. The role entails a blend of new business development, as well as the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling in a territory. In addition, you can expect to be working with the existing sales team to lead all aspects of the sales cycle; from qualification of opportunities, development of a market strategy, and coordination of all sales team resources, final negotiation and closing of business. Ideally, we are seeking individuals with experience selling Digital Analytics with a consistent track record of selling to large enterprises in North America. Travel & Hospitality vertical background is an added bonus. This position reports to the AVP, Vertical Sales. If you are passionate about what you do, have an entrepreneurial flair and are excited by leading-edge online marketing technology, we want to hear from you.This role will ideally be staffed from a home office near a major airport.
What you'll do
- Annual Revenue - Exceed quota targets;
- Sales strategies - You will develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and balanced growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and drive strategy through organization
- Trusted adviser - You will establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise);
- Customer Acumen - You will actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer;
- Territory and Account Leadership - You will lead account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Inspire all accounts to become Adobe references;
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer's priorities and business issues. Utilize Strategic Value Assessments, bench marking and return on investment data to support the customer's decision process;
- Pipeline planning - Follow a focused approach to maintaining a rolling 4Q pipeline. Keep pipeline current;
- Pipeline partnerships - Collaborate with support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Adobe Solutions - Be proficient in and bring all Adobe offers to bear on sales pursuits;
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and road map;
- Support all Adobe promotions and events in the territory.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' prior experience in selling digital marketing solutions
- ECommerce and SaaS Sales is a plus
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.5M USD
- Proven record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Shown success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Technically adept, skilled solution seller with shown ability to create outcomes where everybody wins
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Collaborative teammate with excellent organizational and time management skills
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.