Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Are you are a self-starter with a deep understanding of the sales process? Are you technically-minded with customer-facing work experience? Last but not least, do you have an eye for business, boundless curiosity, and a proven track record of helping customers achieve lofty goals? If this sounds like you, we should chat.
The Solutions Engineer collaborates with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to convey Slack's value to prospective customers during the pre-sales phase. You will do this while taking a consultative approach to working with customers and being passionate about the value we provide, not simply selling Slack’s features.
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- You will ensure that your customers understand Slack's security posture, tackling objections along the way and occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations highlighting our powerful platform ecosystem
- You will conduct Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help your customers validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign-On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- You have 8+ years of experience in sales engineering, presales, technical customer success or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Familiarity with API development and service integration is a plus
- Previous SaaS experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- You are fluent in both Korean and English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages