Xenith Team Sales & Sports Marketing Representatives are the lifeblood of the company. They drive our business at every level and raise awareness with players, parents and coaches. A typical day is never typical. From grassroots marketing to sales calls and/or meetings with athletic directors, coaches and equipment managers to fitting teams for helmets, our reps must be hungry to hustle with a healthy passion for football and providing exceptional customer service. At the end of the day, this role is all about growing Xenith sales everywhere, so this person must be a competitive team player with vision and ambition.
- Serve as the face and local expert of the Xenith brand in the Southern Indiana, Southern Illinois and St. Louis metro territory
- Manage relationships and the distribution network within the territory while identifying opportunities to increase market penetration
- Deliver programs, pricing and sales presentations on an ongoing basis to Xenith partners and prospects (youth organizations, athletic directors, coaches, equipment managers, parents, decision makers and players)
- Build, monitor and manage the Xenith leads and sales pipeline with attention to detail
- Develop consistent communication and touch points with all Xenith partners and prospects within the territory, including account by account sales targets, promotions, product launches and general service
- Utilize sales tools/materials and assets to enhance the sales process and meet or exceed sales goals
- Engage with sales reporting and data to better understand market and customer trends in identifying and prioritizing opportunities
- Distribute content and marketing materials to the customer base to ensure consistent branding, product and program communication
- Provide outstanding customer service to every customer, every time
- Develop industry expertise and product knowledge to serve as a resource for partners and prospective partners
- Passion for and business knowledge of the football market at the youth, high school and collegiate levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Direct sales and/or grassroots marketing experience
- Salesforce or CRM experience
- Excellent professional written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Flexible self-starter and problem-solver
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner with a team-oriented, can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a customer-first attitude
Who We Are
We are a team of designers and engineers, players and parents, dreamers and doers. We care about athletes' success in sport and life, and we're uncompromising when it comes to our protective gear's design, fit, feel and performance. Every helmet we make achieves top safety ratings, so every athlete takes the field with the confidence to play at their best.
Our athlete-centric philosophy doesn't stop at safety. We design for needs that transcend protection, pushing the boundaries of fit, feel, comfort, durability, performance and style. We stay ahead of the game with a tireless work ethic and nonstop drive to innovate for football's fast-changing landscape.