As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven Training Coordinator to join our Education Institute Team.
Reporting to the Manager of Training Services, the Training Coordinator will be responsible for logistics and the execution of blended learning, as well as supporting multiple projects including training for teachers, senior leaders, operations, and network staff.
- Provide administrative support for certification programs, ranging from data input to report generation.
- Provide facilities and logistics support for on-site training programming.
- Drive flawless execution of multiple large-scale training events throughout the year, including managing inventory of appropriate venues, catering providers, necessary audio/visual tools, and other resources for successful training implementation.
- Collect and analyze participant feedback data to assess training needs on an ongoing and consistent basis.
- Manage communication with teachers in graduate programs to ensure that requirements are met and teachers are fully supported.
- Work closely with partner institutions on scheduling and logistics for graduate school programming.
- Develop and improve systems for compiling, organizing, and analyzing data on all graduate programs.
- Discover and learn about the various roles that exist across the organization, and ultimately work towards building specialist knowledge of particular roles and/or departments.
Ideal Experience and Competencies:
The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor's degree and a high level of professionalism and organization in addition to 1-3 years of relevant experience. They must also demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Data Management and Analysis: Experience with the creation of evaluation tools; data analysis and reporting experience is preferred.
- Passion for Learning: Proactively seeks development and external feedback to improve self and work products, and shares lessons-learned with colleagues.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making: Proactively identifies and assesses problems, utilizes available resources to implement and communicate efficient solutions, assess outcomes, and make necessary adjustments.
- Relationship Management: Employs a variety of interpersonal tools to build and maintain positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders and achieve desired results.
- Systems Innovation: Evaluates systems continuously, seeks improvement, and shares innovations with the network to strengthen overall organizational processes.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Views unknown situations with a critical lens and welcomes frequent change and ambiguity.
- Dedication to Mission: Committed to improving public education and supporting our schools.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.