The Training & Enablement Manager at HealthcareSource equips our workforce with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve extraordinary results. The ideal candidate will propel organizational training to the next level. You will be responsible for new hire onboarding training, sales processes and methodology, documentation, and our team's continuous development through hands on coaching and training. You will oversee and execute the definition, planning, and building of the onboarding and continuous learning needs for our client-facing employees as well as coaching and training our workforce on all products, services, sales processes, and strategy. The Training & Enablement Manager is also responsible for developing and delivering new training courses and content based on the needs of the business.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence Practice.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical - Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Chief Human Resources Officer, this position will be remote.
- In collaboration with functional and executive leadership, develop and implement training and enablement strategy for HealthcareSource.
- Partner and build meaningful relationships across the organization to understand the needs, gain buy-in on plans, and execute on training and enablement strategy.
- Develop program activities and curriculum for the sales organization that increases the team's productivity and performance.
- Deliver a variety of blended learning offerings to our client-facing employees, including in-person, virtual, and self-paced training. Deliver in-person and virtual training to individuals and groups.
- Develop course curriculum based on Instructional Design principles:
- Conduct needs analyses
- Create course content
- Pilot content and adjust as needed
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts to develop and maintain training content
- Keep trainings and guides current with new features and enhancements
- Communicate with stakeholders effectively, assessing needs, reporting on status, and sharing success metrics
- Ability to condense complex and highly technical content into an effective sales focused framework.
- Regularly observe team member performance on role plays and provide ongoing coaching, and mentoring, in partnership with leadership
- Collaborate with sales, client operations, and marketing to host company kickoff, bootcamps, and ongoing training.
- Partner with HealthcareSource leadership team to identify staff development needs and provide learning and development opportunities to engage and retain our employees
- Establish and maintain formal and informal key performance indicators to track effectiveness of sales training program and initiatives.
- Keep up-to-date in the sales, training, and education fields for new philosophies, techniques, communications skills and assist in the implementation of those that are applicable for greater efficiency of our workforce
- 5+ years of experience successfully training in a SaaS environment
- 3+ years of experience developing training or enablement programs for stakeholders with various roles and needs, applying adult learning principles to identify ideal coursework for target audience.
- 2+ years of sales training experience
- Knowledge of learning and training principals, resource and program design, and implementation
- Strong ability to deliver and facilitate training for small and large groups, both in-person and virtually, across a diverse audience base
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across all functions and organizational levels
- Strong reputation working with interdisciplinary teams as being innovative, accountable, reliable, and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- A constant desire to learn and help others learn; finding effective ways to share knowledge is key to this role.
- Entrepreneurial skills with experience scaling/developing new concepts within organizations.
- Working knowledge of instructional design tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Familiarity with Challenger methodology
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status .