We are seeking a Sales hunter who thrives on winning and is willing to take the necessary steps to achieve and exceed sales goals for the allocated territory. In this role, the VP of Sales will command and manage all the moving parts of the sales process, from prospecting, to building and maintaining a pipeline, through closure. We are searching for an entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, completing multiple complex tasks simultaneously, and who brings his or her direct sales talent to the job. This person will maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, tradeshows and social selling - all with a focus on generating new business. Primary focus of this role if to bring in net new logo sales. The VP of Sales reports to the Director of Sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet / exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives, quota and revenue goals.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles presenting the value of our product
- Account identification and research, formalize a go to market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Engage with Marketing to define and deliver sales and growth campaign initiatives
- Attend tradeshows and present at internal and external sessions
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Minimum of 7-10 years of outside sales experience, preferably in the Healthcare Technology sector, familiarity working with TPAs (Third Party Administrators) is a plus.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and revenue goals by managing process for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Experience and comfort in making cold prospecting calls and other new account development activities.
- Ability to work and communicate across departments to ensure the sale gets implemented and produces revenue
- Comprehensive understanding of the SaaS (Software as a Service) sales process
- Ability to present ideas effectively at all levels of an organization, from the C-Suite down to end users, and the ability to adjust presentations to meet the needs of the audience
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability